P.M.B. Gujarati Science College
Admission 2020: Admission, Scholarship
P.M.B. Gujarati Science Collegeis NACC accredited A Grade located in Indore. It was established in 1951. The college is affiliated to Devi AhilyaVishwavidyalaya (DAVV), also known as University of Indore. P.M.B. GujaratiScience College offers UG, PG and research courses in multiple subjects.
- For admission to B.Sc. candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Selection of candidates for admission to B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses is done through Madhya Pradesh Higher education guidelines.
- Reservation is done according to the regulations provided by the Government of India.
- The application process is offline for the admission to courses offered by the college.
UNDER GRADUATION COURSES
Seats Allotted by university
B.Sc.(Bachelor of Science)
3 Year Degree Course
B.Sc. Biotechnology (3 YDC)
Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, English Language, Hindi Language
B.Sc. Microbiology(3 YDC)
Microbiology, Zoology, Chemistry, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
B.Sc. Biology(3 YDC)
Botany, Zoology ,Chemistry, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
B.Sc. PCM(3 YDC)
Physics, ,Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
B.Sc. Computer Science(3 YDC)
Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
B.Sc. Electronics(3 YDC)
Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
B.Sc. Information Technology(3 YDC)
Information Technology, Electronics , Mathematics, English Language, Hindi Language, Entrepreneurship Development
Document Requirement during admission:-
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute / school last studied.
- 4 Photographs of candidate.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during study.