P.M.B. Gujarati Science College
M.Sc. Admission 2020
At the postgraduate level, the college offers Master of Science (M.Sc.) course. The minimum eligibility for candidates seeking admission to M.Sc is to possess a graduate degree from a recognized university. The corresponding degree is preferable in the relevant stream of study.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- The final selection is done on the basis of the final merit list prepared by the college based on candidate’s academic qualifications.
- The shortlisted students should appear in person for the final admission while ensuring that all the required original documents are available for verification.
- The admission will be confirmed only after completing the whole required process inclusive of document verification and payment of required fee.
POST GRADUATION COURSES
Seats Allotted by university
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
M.Sc. Botany (I-IV Semester)
M.Sc. Zoology (I-IV Semester)
M.Sc. Microbiology (I-IV Semester)
M.Sc. Chemistry (I-IV Semester)
M.Sc. Mathematics(I-IV Semester)
M.Sc. Physics(I-IV Semester)
Document Requirement during admission:-
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th, 12th and B.Sc. Graduation.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute / school last studied.
- 4 Photographs of candidate.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during study.